Wednesday, June 01, 2005

living hell accompanied by vodka...

can anyone believe... coming hm had become a torture... its juz living hell...

had packed all my stuff last nite le... realised got alot of things i need to take wif mi... actually... not much... after packing clothes n some daily necessities... i onli haf one bagpack... but.. i need my com n guitar.. n most imptly of all... some things n the alcohol... i cant juz leave them behind... lata she crazy throw them away how... she can throw my violin... my comics... my clothes... but not those stuff... n the alcohol...

i think everyone who knew mi would noe... i wan to move out at 21... suddenly... rem sth someone said.... haiz... which wun happen le ba...

realli wan to cry last nite... but anger came over mi... wad i had for her is juz pure hatred... nth more or less...

tired... becoz of that woman... i haven been slping well... or mayb i oso cant slp.. count sheeps... drink warm milk... cant get any slping pills... so absolut vanilla became my next best alternative... 4 to 5 pure shots now wun get mi drunk... but seh enuff to make mi slp... how long more do i need to continue drinking to slp? do i have to continue to do this for the rest of my life?? haiz...

No comments: