Wednesday, February 01, 2006

history made

dear dear made history yest morning.. lol.. he was the earliest to pai nian to my ah mah... time: 04.50am... haha.. he send mi hm mah.. then juz nice my ah mah wake up le...

hmm.. slpt at 05.30am.. then was waken up again at 09.30am.. another bunch of my relatives came.. argh.. have to drag myself out of my bed.. wash up... put on a smiley face go dwn and greet them... after tat.. i M.I.A.. sneak back up stairs to my room n ZZZ.... then get up again to say bye when they are leaving..

went to dear's hse in the afternoon.. kor came over too... had mahjong!!!.. was playing san jiao mahjong (3 player).. 1st time... but no money involve.. kinda sian.. played awhile then din play le...

when leaving for hm.. jer kept asking mi y i kept staring at him n smiling.. haha.. hmm.. =).. reason?? simply bcoz i like to watch hm making the sofa.. folding the blankets.. washing his own plates.. wiping the table.. clearing the rubbish.. ok... basically.. housework.. =).. sounds dumb?? well... now tell mi.. how many man (male species ok...) will do all of the above on their accord?? mayb haf.. but is a small minority rite..

i m so proud of him... hehz... muacks

No comments: