Monday, March 20, 2006

Changi nite

tired ah~~~~

1st thing 1st... juz wish my SIA mummy.. anita a happy b-dae~~~ =)

went to my aunts' hse to bath von.. haiz.. my aunt can b such a pain in the arse... refusing to let mi go until i've clean von's ear, clip his nails and fed him his medicine... zzz... i m late le loh...

anyway.... ton at jess' chalet on sat nite... called and asked dear to come down to acc mi on last hr... and asked him to bring dwn the mahjong tiles and his eeyore plushie.. hee... hmm... realli appreciate him coming dwn on such short notice and spent 20 bucks on cab fare.... =)

went for breakfast at changi village....

wanted to type my report at hm be4 i knock out.. but my uncle's com juz wun work... argh..

thats y i woke up so early to come office today... sianz ah... ok.. back to work...

btw.. i tot i saw that idiot opps my hse last nite... i think i saw... but i'm not sure.. oh well... anyway... why shld i care...

No comments: