Saturday, April 01, 2006

stewpid mr sam...

knn!!!!

sry ah... 1st word is knn...

but... realli knn loh.... i tio waken up this morning in an super foul mood... this is so stewpid... came back hm late last nite... went for movie, ice age 2, with dear... *movie not bad... go watch..* then my dearest boss called mi at 0844hrs this morning and expect mi to b back at office by 0900hrs... this still nvm... u noe wad is the best part?? he called my hm!!!! wtf.... siao one loh....

juz thinking he called my hm for some stupid reason to get mi back to office... i juz cant give a damn... fuck care ah... told him i not doing shift today... n got plans lata... cannot go back... n he expect mi to call my collegues to tell them wat to do... wat the hell.. u r on ur way back to office... u cannot tell those on shift today urself ah.. moreover... i DUN haf their number loh... btw... i dun even haf the office number... haf to call zhu and ask her for the office number at 0850hrs... felt so bad... so early disturb her slp... but lucky she's up le...

argh.... in the end... the whole stewpid episode make mi so awake that i cant get back to slp... my sat morning... GONE~~~~ argh...

in the end... got up... cut hair... wander ard at hm... then doze back off to slp... n woke up late to go out wif my family... grrr... knn... tio kan by my small aunt... anyway... took a short nap at dear's hse... haiz...

bloody hell.. wan mi to go back to work upon call... can~~ increase my pay loh... hump!!

No comments: