Sunday, July 23, 2006

Paella

poor von... he might b going for ops soon... *sob*

brought him to vet on sat... doc sae von's testicles are stuck! they did not drop into the testicles sac.. hmmm... poor boy...

anyway... he started barking le... =) twice.. 1st on sat morning.. in the wee hours... 2nd was in sat nite... yeah... he's not a dumb dog anymore...

hmm...

oya.. had a bet wif robin.. that i can finish one paella (serving for 2-3 pple) all by myself... 50 bucks... i think robin chickened out... coz we had a test run on fri nite after my work...

and...
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
i've finished it!!! muahaha...

everyone in the restaurant was so shock loh... especially robin... haha... and so proud of myself... keke...

anyway... i believe i had passed my most trying times of my life... things will get better... right dear? =)

Carabet this coming sat.... yay ^.^v...

No comments: