Sunday, August 27, 2006

shop... von... cut... blood... dear... m&m... sch...

was out on sat afternoon... after my 3 hr long boring Econs lecture...

met up wif bren... shop shop... c c...

drop by her hse to let her play my face... haha... yesh... play my face... with makeup... eye shadows mainly... actually... i oso wan to try some new colors...

i think my eyes had a realli glam time... changed color every 10 to 15 mins... frm green to blue to purple to aqua cum purple to pink... n to blue again (coz i like..) hahz...

actually... i like to go shopping with bren.. duno y oso... we shall meet up again... k...

hmm.... kinda upset when i got hm at nite... von came over my hse... coz his lazy lazy owner (my aunt) wans mi to trim his nail... (cannot trim urself ah!!!!) then von kept suddenly fidgetted and i cut too deep... got blood... alot.... ='(... *sob sob* sry sry.... he yepped very loud... scared mi...

haiz...

but he seems alrite when i c him this morning... super hyper....=D...

ooohhh.. ah mah cooked one of my favorite food!!!! curry niang tou fu.. asked dear dear to come over for lunch be4 he go for work...

baby.. i love u!!!!

dear reminded mi that tonite got the mars n the moon thingy at 1230am... but.... my dumb dumb stepfather did some dumb dumb things n tio gan by my mum... she is in a super foul mood now... how to go out n c the mar n moon.. =(...

ask dear to take foto or video n show mi.. no choice..

sch tml... sian.... IBM... even more sian...

No comments: