Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Its 8.30 in the morning...i slpt at 5.30am... so why i m still awake?? and writing blog???

my FUCKING small aunt... called mi at 7.44 am... to scold mi... for?? coming home late... she dun stay with mi... so how the fucking hell she know??? all thanks to my FUCKING mum! she juz wan one more person to scold mi.. to make my life miserable...

i realli tot i had went thru the same fucking prob with my mum duno how many donkey times... that i dun like her to keep call mi... especially every 15 min or 30 mins... it is fucking fucking irriating.... why cant that get thru her fucking brain??? why must she do things to make me hate her so much??? why must she make me hate my whole family so much??

my aunt dun stay with mi u know.. she dun even take care of mi... she dun even gimmi allowance.. n i have to take care of her dog while she happily go for her diving during weekends... WTH!!!

i explained to my aunt that i had an agreement with my mum that i m able to go back home late... i did not overdo it ok... i tried to b back hm b4 8pm every single fucking day... or stayed at hm if i got no sch or driving... or i not need to meet dear... n i DID tell her last nite that i m going out.. n that i WILL b home very late... so.... juz wad is the FUCKING prob??? or shld i say... wad is HER prob??? i even told my aunt that today is me n jer's one year anniversary... her reply was... so wad the fuck??? anniversary so wad?? big fuck??... that was my aunt's reply..

i realised my family juz dun understand how much 26th sept meant to mi... they juz duno... juz becoz my aunts are spinsters... doesn't mean i have to b one u know... i have someone besides my grandma who is realli concern for mi... not juz for show or juz wan to find trouble to you..

and i was realli spending quality time with him... why is it that they muz spolit everything??? why muz u fucking hell call mi 7 plus in the morning to yell at me??? who u think u are?? u are juz my aunt... nothing else more... nothing else!

i dun even wan to b related to all of u... i dun wan... i dun need such family members... i dun wan to b blood related to u... if i have a fucking choice... i rather not to be born... why juz u pple juz leave mi alone... i juz wan some time to myself... some time to spend with someone i might onli c once a week... spend some time with the someone who is my bf... why???

why must all of you even come n bother me on my driving??? i m not spending your money... i m NOT spending your money... dear dear is the one sponsoring my driving lesson... so why juz cant u pple juz keeping u fucking mouth shut???? why must u call mi early in the morning to throw temper at mi???

i m a human... i m not a dog.. that u can chain up ok.. then u can control or confined... u had confined me for more than 19 years... i think thats enough....

said that i have to earn that trust??? then let mi tell u... u pple have to earn the respect... if i had never fight for my rights the day i moved out frm this hse 1 n half years ago... until today.. u pple are still going to treat me like a 2 year old kid... now.. u pple r juz beginning to treat mi like a 12 years old teen... juz beginninig onli...

if u pple dun let go... how u expect mi to earn the trust from u... how u expect mi to let u earn my respect? how?? this kind of thing is mutual k...

now.. juz becoz my mum got this fucking depression which she refused treatment... she juz think she has the rights to do things her way... she juz think that she can go ard tell everyone that... she had never yelled at mi... let mi put it clear... she is juz making use of my aunts to yell at mi... she is trying to act pitiful..

I m officially declaring war with u... KOH HWEE LAN... no matter wad or how dear talk to mi wun change my mind... if i can transfused out all my blood to b not related to u.. i would... i tell u... i would!! u may say i m childish.. but enuff is enuff...

argh....

great... my big day... my sweet n loving feeling frm last nite had dissolving to nth but anger n hate for my mum n my fucking aunt...

great...this is juz great... FUCK!!

No comments: