Sunday, October 08, 2006

some tots

many unexpected things happened in life... good n bad... life is a roller coaster...

to some of my frens.. life took an unexpected turn... slow dwn n look ard? taking a wrong step will sum up to a big mistake...

to dear dear.. sry that i was unable to help u out with ur troubles... but i m always juz a fone call away... or a msg away... =D one call/msg... n i will fly to u! =) hmm.. live by ur decisions k... dun let ur decision b affected becoz u put mi in 1st place... i noe u care n love mi... =) do wad u felt comfortable with... n sry if i kind of being to harsh/strict on u.. but i noe u will understand my stand..

to mi, myself and i... i need to throw my head into my studies n driving... haiz... sux so much in studies... hmmm... have to improve... n to be on a extreme budget campaign haha... no money liao.. ok lah... still have... but partly are for my chalet.. n the other part is dear dear gimmi for driving de.. cannot touch... wan to do part time.. but for some reasons.. i cant...

anyway.. dear dear.. i lub u... lub u... lub u... lub u.... its been 377days.. n more to come!! heh...

No comments: