Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Seems that i have no one else to talk to le.. so i talk in here ba... at else.. no one will say things to upset mi or make mi feel bad..

seriously speaking...

whether i m self pitying or wad... i realli feel useless.. i realli have no confidence of passing tml's econs paper... or in fact any paper at all... i know.. mayb i well deserve that.. coz i had no been having the heart to study since the start of my study year.. but.. i had been trying very hard these few mths to pick up everything for the course that i had not pick to study..

yet.. no one recognises my effort at all.. no one.. not my family.. not my close ones...

all i wan was some assurances.. juz a bit..

mayb.. i shld realli give up on my exams already... but.. can i?? i know i have a lot of choices.. i know.. but can i realli make those choices? can i?

the ans.. i cant.. its juz not possible at all..

fine.. all tat i wrote might be self pity.. but i m realli up to my brim.. i m scared to death now.. haiz...

will there be anyone who will understand mi n not condemn mi?

many times.. i realli wish i could juz let my hands go.. juz give up everything.. wished that i had exchanged place with my bro or he is still here with mi? would life had been different? haiz...

anyway... no one cares abt mi already...



No comments: