Thursday, August 30, 2007

had my last good meal last nite.. dear cooked... =) steak with my fav mash potato and cream mushroom.. love u dear...

afterwhich i started fasting for the surgery frm 12 midnite onwards... no food.. no water...

anyway.. surgery is done... i'm in a pretty bad shape now... let mi go through what happen today...

i cant realli slp last nite till abt 5am.. coz b4 that.. is still not my slping time yet... wake up at 6.15am... reached health promotion broad for blood test.. god!! they took alot of blood sia!!! *tsk tsk*

then got prep up for surgury at national dental centre... the waiting time is so freaking long... in the meantime.. when its freezing cold.. i started to see all the patients pushed back into the bed slots after their surgery ends.. they are semi-awake and able to talk abit.. i tot ok.. this is not so bad...

but... i m so wrong...

since i m going for a general anasethetic... my nasal passage way was numb.. my anasethetist is so damn dao can... in the operation theater... on the surgery table... my attention span were spread among 3 nurses who were pulling blanket for mi.. asking me qns... checking my blood pressure... blah blah.. then the anasethetist suddenly walked in.. i took a glance at her.. apparently she started talking to mi.. n i wasn't listening due to the many things happening ard mi.. like i say.. she is damn ba bai! (big shot) expecting mi that i must acknowledge her presence... she started asking me if i had been hospitalized be4... i juz give her my honest reply.. yest... a couple times when i was young like in pri sch era and once 4 or 5 yrs ago for gastrtic.. naturally i cannot rem or know what happened to mi when i was in pri sch.. for that.. she reprimanded mi.. wtf...

anyway.. was completely knocked out after breathing in the oxygen mask which i presume had sedate medicine inside... when i wake up.. i m damn groggey... cant feel a thing on my lower part of the face... juz kept tear-ing and coughing... vomitted too... literally vomitted out blood.. got blood oozing out frm my nose oso... haiz...

i cant feel my tongue.. my lower jaw and my lip... the back of my left hand hurts like hell frm the IV drip.. argh~~

i cant even swallow water or my painkillers.. so got to pound them up to powder.. *ekk* bitter...

after 5 hrs plus.. my tongue numbness faded.. but my right side of lip is still numb.. haiz.. i cant eat at all.. even after my mum mushed up the porridge for mi... =(

btw.. took the reminse of my 4 tooths back.. still can see the nerve attached to it.. haha..

k lah.. i go slp le... medication is kicking in...

No comments: