Saturday, March 01, 2008

Came across this interest thingy... Enjoy reading!! hee...

Types of orgasm:

1. Asthmatic: Aahh... ahhh... ahhh!

2. Geographical: Here, here, here, here!

3. Mathematician: More, more, more, more!

4. Religious: Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!

5. Suicidal: I’m dying! I’m dying! I’m dying!

6. Criminal type: If you stop now, I kill you!

7. Zootehnician: Come my bull, come!

8. Cheerleader: Give it…give it…give it!

9. English Teacher: Oh… yes, oh…good…

10. Project manager: Don’t stop! Go on, go on!

11. Negativiste: Nooo, noooooooo!

12. Positiviste: Yes…yes… yes!

13. The Teacher: Yes… like that… there…very good… correct… perfect

14. Misinformed: What is that?...Why?... What are you doing to me!...

15. Clearsighted type: I feel it coming… it’s almost here... I see it , I see it!

No comments: