Friday, November 14, 2008

It's Green~~

Since i cant slp... i've decided to blog abit.. haha..



Ever since i've lost my wallet.. i felt damn insecured.. totally lost interest to walk out of my hse doorstep... and no one with a moral heart returned my IC.. haiz.. sadz...



However.. jer made my day yest.. haha... He surprised me with THIS!!!!!







lol.. yesh.. as of 12th of November 2008... I am a proud owner of this lime green DS lite.. =D *grin* haha.... love it so much.. its such a cool color..



right now.. i m still trying to figure which kernel i have to install inside.. but i m happy..



THANK YOU jer.... =) know that u worked hard to buy this for me.. =)=)



come to think abt it.. i kinda figured out why i cant slp already... i m too excited to slp.. haha...



i'm nuts.. i know.. 1st i was too worried abt my wallet to slp.. now i m too excited...



anyway.. i m sooo going to hugz my DS lite to slp.. *that is if i can slp* haha...



Happy... Happy... Happy... Happy... Happy...

No comments: