Monday, December 01, 2008

haha.. i think i haven been blogging lately...

hee.. been spending some quality time with my green monster...

ok.. now.. random updates.. not in order...

dinner with baozhu and emily @ bliss.. lotsa bullshit and "armpit" toking.. =p

last lesson at the tuition center.. yay.. i m free for the next one mth!! but dun ask me out please.. i plan to study...

grandma went genting today with uncle and family...

i m officially a 24-point driver... muahaha.. and jer rented a car for me next week to drive!!

sandal gave way yest while having brunch with grandma.. have to buy new one.. god!! waste my money!!!

hang out at grace's crib with xy and tn yest. its gambling time and DS time...

finally.. i think i almost have all my cards replaced.. leaving juz my IC... collection date will be this coming 10th..

POA test tml.. studying now..

now i m wondering if this year i can pass every subject.. sianz...

makan session with gie and bren on the 14th...

supposing to have a xmas dinner.. duno when yet... emily supposed to plan...

bought a new book to read.. allan and barbara pease's why he's so last min and she's got it all wrap up.. and yes.. i have bought all of their books.. except that now.. i have one book missing becoz of my bloody ex.. who refused to return me.. u F*****r!!!!

haha..

jer planning for a trip to new zealand soon.. hmmm.. wonder when.. and wonder if will really happen anot..

been on a mac'n'cheeze craze.. eat and eat non-stop.. of coz.. that explains the weight i've put on.. damn!

i still cannot clear bomerman's stage 2.. so irritated...

ok.. i think that ends my very very random post.. haha.. i'm off to bed.. nitez~

No comments: