Wednesday, November 16, 2005

dye hair le...

*SCRETCH*

i m back to work... alot of work piling up my table... juz got back office.. boss came over and ask mi to retrieve some files dated all the way back in 2003... -.-" how to find sia.. lucky i smart... ask my seniors for help... compiled everything.. plot graph... let him vet... explain to him... job done...

hmm.. dyed moi hair yesterday.. wanted to dye violet red... but that means my
highlight oso got to b red.. n is bright bright red somemore... haiz... changed color to very light ash blonde as my highlight n medium brown with a little blue corrector as my base... and the final product....
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
tata...


like shit hur.... haha... the color came out brighter then i tot.. =p... i m a walking angmo now.. when i asked my baby cousin if my hair nice... his reply was... "shao.. shao..." meaning... burn... =_=" deow... rite.. my hair is burning.. i wonder if i dye red wad will he say sia...

n i was rite.. rotted the whole day.. haiz... sian... ok.. back to work.. ciao...

No comments: