Wednesday, November 23, 2005

open ur eyes n read

i was so atsonished last nite....

i was so dumbfounded last nite....

i was so flabbergasted last nite....

i was so staggered last nite....

i was simply pissed last nite..

reason? of an unshakeable past... no matter how hard i try to shake away tat nightmare... it juz kept coming back n back... over n over again... tats y... i m determined to put an end to it...

i juz wan my stuff back... i dun wan anymore things to do with u anymore... n how dare u refused to returned mi... n make up all those nonsense to lie to mi.... wtf?!?!

i noe u will come across my blog and read... (u noe who u are..)

so u beta open ur bloodly small eyes and read properly u bastard...

in 2004, some time in sep, after ur fucking 3 confinement week in tekong, i loan u my phone. my Nokia 3310. everything. frm the hp itself, with the battery n cover. (yes that yellow color one...) which in the end, u took out my N3310 cover and exchange it over with ur N3315 cover. (dun tell mi all those nonsense that i onli pass u my N3310 hp cover, if i juz lend u tat, wad did i use to cover my own hp??) btw, i still remember u kept my phone in ur computer table drawer.

subsequently i lend u 2 or 3 of my vcds cause u said u were bored n had never seen those shows before. one of the titles is "the Phone call". same thing, dun sae u cannot find it. it was on ur table's tray. find it n return mi!!

lastly, i was stupid enuff (i admit.) to lend u my book. which u obviously did not know how to take care nor did u have the decency to inform mi tat some campmates of urs took it. n how dare u lied to sharu telling him that my book was taken by someone in ur camp, n unable to retrieved it back. yet told weiling another version of story.

one more thing... u shld have known damn well tat since last mth.. i had been asking for my things back... (with the knowledge of wad items u own mi..) yet... still did not make tat bit of effort to search for my stuff... still tell sharu last nite tat u onli got my hp cover... will try to find my things then try return to mi lata... wtf?? seriously... wad the fuck...

argh... enuff said... u shld noe wad to do... no... u beta noe wad to do.... coz it had been almost 5 mths... n yet u din even haf the decency to even make the effort to return those belongings i LENT to u.... let mi juz put it str8 across now... if u cant find my things at all.. be prepared to return them in CASH!!!

i din wan to end things in a nasty way... thats y i ask sharu to do mi a favour... get my things back on my behalf... but u force mi to do otherwise...

ok... was super pissed this morning too... by some msgs... argh... alvin... fine... wadever... judge mi wadever way u wan... i cant b bother anymore... i m juz too upset...

thats all for today's entry...

No comments: