Tuesday, September 23, 2008

irritated.. upset.. ya ya ya... over small things again... zzzz...

haiz.. rushed to sch yest.. onli to find that my econs class had been cancelled and permenantly changed to friday late afternoon.. dots!!!!!

still have a couple more days and my 1st payment to the bank starts.. yes.. i m officially in debt... and no.. i dun like it.. *grumbles*

anyway.. had a long conversation with gie and bren on msn.. topic: the poly days photos on gie... i kinda searched thru all my backup discs that my god-damn ex had burn for mi.. =)... i found alot of stuff man.. photos and videos.. hehe... luff until i had stitches...

cant post her then-photos up here.. gie will dig a grave for me and push me in... =p....

haah.. oh well.. u all go and imagine lah.. or.. u pple can look thru my old blog... haha.. i think i upload her photos many years ago... =X...

No comments: