Monday, September 01, 2008

Thurs to Sun had been an eventful day... got good stuff and of coz the bad...

lets run down the lists of stuff that happened...



Thursday
1. Massaging Spa @ Far East
2. Met Bren to shop ard...
3. Walked the whole of orchard rd.. frm Far East to Orchard Point back and fore...
4. Made a trip to Suntec City in search of Topshop...
5. Both of us shocked that the usual bridge that links across to Citylink is GONE! we went jaw-dropping and "ehhh?? there was supposed to be a bridge rite.." haha...
6. Leg ache frm all the walking..

Friday
1. Met Tiannee @ Somerset...
2. Finally bought "it" after a long search..
3. Makan @ Fish n Co.
4. Tuition
5. Rotting at voiddeck with Emily... met a couple of weird pple...
6. Toes got blister...

Saturday
1. Submited my bank loan.. *cross fingers and hope it will be approved*
2. Met Jer to go Tampines..
3. Ate BK... yum yum...
4. Met Weiling and Tiannee to pass them the clothes they co-ordered with me online...
5. Explored Ikea! haha.. so excited when i was in there.. with the furnitures and all... bought 8 shoe box containers.. 1 spatula... 2 solar lights (spent a darn long time looking for a table lamp.. either too expensive.. or too dim... happy that i discover the solar lights.. hee... )
6. Dinner with Jer @ Yoshinoya, Compass Point..

Sunday
1. Acc Jer to YCK...
2. Bought flowers at the wet market.. (darn cheap)

3. Make a trip to CCK Cemetery... (was pretty lucky that the big rain came after i left)

4. Met Grace to pass her the clothes bought online..
5. Collect movie tix at GV Bishan...
6. Grace got me into a panic mode when she told me i might juz pass 2 subj out of 6... O.O!!! haiz... sian loh...
7. Fetch Grandma to watch 12 Lotus.. show was not bad but not fantastic either.. like the song though.. =)
8. Dinner at J8's food court.. the yong tau hu aunty charged me extra $1... =(
9. Bought a rug (with eeyore print on it)
10. Send Grandma home...
11. Met Bren's mum to collect my jacket...
12. Paid my bill...
13. Home Sweet Home.. or so i tot... until my mum started her nonsensical yelling at mi.. i walked into my room... on my TV and turned up the vol... totally covered her voice.. cant be bother with her... din get to bath.. so i slpt... until not long ago.. that i got up to bath... kept dreaming that my mum was trying to hit mi.. so i kicked her.. haha.. this shows how much i hate her...

next show... WALL-E!!.. meanwhile i need to save money.... coz i still need to buy my lens and cut my hair... been procrastinaing for a damn long time...

zzzzz.....

No comments: