Monday, October 27, 2008

Alexander Hospital D&D 2008 @ Swissotel

alrites.. went to zhu's D&D.. hectic day on sat can..


meet up at 12pm at orchard.. leave ard 4pm.. between those hours.. we wax-ed.. i trimmed my brows.. i chose her dress, earrings, necklances and bag.. we ended up buying the same shoes.. ate at a thai restaurant...


rushed off to zhu's place to pack some stuff to my place for a make over.. omg~~ super rushed!


backed at my place.. i had to bath me.. wear my dress.. "paint" the both of us.. packed my bag.. and i dun even have time to blow dry and bun up my hair.. coz zhu called the cab which arrived in 5 mins.. ahhhh!!!~~~~!!!!! being the beauty consultant for the both of us is damn tiring lohz~


i m going to let the photos do the talking now~ not much though...



zhu juz refused to take proper picture... =.="



finally!! coz i warned her by sighing and staring at her... haha.. she got the hint!



my tix..



it reads Shue Baozhu's Partner..

PARTNER k.. other pple's tix says blah blah blah's friend.. but mine's partner.. lol...sounded weird.. coz the original "partner" to be there was zhu's dearest bf, ah fir.. he cannot make it.. so here i m.. the replacement.. hahaz...


ok.. now.. warning.. warning.. the following photos are of an explicit nature.. lol.... =p...


*

**

***

****

***

**

*



shot one


shot two


shot 3


shot four


somemore~~~~


shot five


shot six..


u think tats it?? oh nononono.. this woman's not done yet!


shot seven


shot eight


shot nine


shot ten!

there's more actually.. i deleted them!!! muahaha..



Let me introduce zhu's colleague.. boontong...


Prince Charming of the day~ =D


say cheeze~


my hair's in a mess!!!


me and bongtong


moi!


hee...

din go to westin's new asia bar after the dinner came to an end.. coz eileen could not make it.. that poor girl caught a flu and having fever.. hmmm.. must drink water!! anyway.. so we decided to go laviva for a drink instead..

so long never see robin they all already.. the place changed abit.. new staffs.. bit sadz though.. hmm...

one of zhu's colleague, Freddie, wanted to tag along.. feel so weird.. and that guy's conversation was very lame..

left chijmes ard 1am ba.. met up with jer and chef teh at tpy.. chatted for a long time.. reached hm early in the morning.. 6.15am to be exact.. slpt onli at 7.10am.. yawn~ din go for my 5km run.. haiz..

emily's msg woke me up at 2pm.. met zhu at CP in the late afternoon.. then jer ard 7pm to go his grandpa's hse.. hang out awhile.. last min planned to go xinyu's hse.. coz i was pissed off with sth.. haiz..

anyway.. i haven seen xinyu for 2 weeks liao sia.. miss her.. lol..

btw.. juz now the taxi uncle tried to cheat me of my money sia.. he mixed some 5 cents coins and malaysian coins in my change.. damn heng i checked loh.. else i juz pour it into my wallet.. idiot.. -_-"

ok.. bed time... tataz...

No comments: