Friday, October 17, 2008

Lotsa stuff happened sia.. but kinda lazy to update...

hmmm lets see...

flashed back...

******

acc grace to get sth on friday.. basically i juz attended 5 mins of my econs lesson then have to rush off with her.. and i was late for my tuition.. 15mins late.. haiz..

******

went out with zhu last sat.. to collect our bag pack for the 5km run on the coming 26th Oct... then kinda do a little scouting for our DnD clothes coz i need to acc zhu for her company's DnD in-place of her bf on the 25th Oct..

******

then on sun.. jer kind of popped a surprised visit at my place.. shocked.. but to be honest i was kinda happy abt the visit.. hmm.. however.. lousy stuff happened... dun wan to mention here.. but haiz.. =(

2 of my tuitions was put on hold coz exams over for them.. starting again next week.. tot i can take a rest and lex abit.. but i was soooooo wrong....

******

monday after my morning tuition class with my pri6/sec1 kid.. i dropped by my grams' hse for a visit and met felicia to go sch together.. haha.. my new-found kaikis... =)

******

tuesday tuition tuition tuition... asked kiong if he can help me make a dress..

******

wednesday made a trip down to bishan again coz i need to return the econs notes to felicia.. bought lotsa sponge cake balls with cheeze inside for my cousins.. haha.. they so love me can.. hee... on the account of the food lah..

******

thurs.. purposely go vivo city to renew my card... renewed jer's too.. once again.. i show them my linguistic power.. coz jer's card expired way back in april.. i was able to renew his card with the renewal fee of 15 bucks.. =p.. i make miracles happen.. *grin* walked ard to see if theres any good deal on clothes for zhu's DnD...

@ River Island.. i saw this!!!!!

omg.. mi LOVE!!!!!! however.. its fucking ex-pen-sive can.. S$249.00.. yes.. read two hundred and forty nine bucks!!!!!

=(

no money~~~haiz... its was so comfortable that i almost attempted to walk out of the store with it.. =p

and oh.. i heard this frm emily.. apparently my lady boss had been saying mean stuff abt me.. act-cute bitch!!! argh~~~ *angry*

******

today~~ was a damn rushing day for me... coz.. i forgot that i m having a group tuition today in the late morning and i dun have the main door and gate keys of the RC! *slap head*

heng heng, emily rescued me... the damsel in distress.. heee.. hahahaah... she came down all the way frm her bf's hse (Boundry Road there) to hougang to pass me the keys.. *muacks muacks* haha...

我爱死你了。。。

after all my tuitions.. i had to brave through the rain to bishan and sent my grams to AH for her optics appt... met up with zhu awhile in the hospital.. lol.. she dragged me to her office can.. haha.. so funny..

anyway.. here's the DS lite i wanted to get..


Lime Green. Europe Edition. been searching ard at Best Denki, Courts, Comic Connection, Challenger, etc etc.. apparently onli Funz Centre @ AMK Hub have.. sadz.. like that got no bundle..


hmm...

ok.. i m kinda stone-ing now.. i need my zzz..

No comments: