Sunday, June 14, 2009

You... Me... Her... Us...

I am still in a dilemma of whether to hate you or make peace with you... haiz... just why am i still so bother over you... especially in the night...

I know that this just means that I haven let go of you... but believe me... i am really trying so hard to forget your existence... yet... small little things n places we've been just reminds me of you.. of us...

I have to move ahead... I know you had long moved on... You found someone new... you found someone new before we broke up... haiz...

as much as I tell myself not to bother... my heart aches... i am angry... yes... angry with you.. angry with myself...

the only way I know to not pin on you is to waste my nights in clubs n drinks... and thats the only way...

3yrs n 6mths...

How long will I take to move on??

No comments: