Monday, December 19, 2005

BASKET... CRAP U....

CRAPS!!!... TOTALLY CRAPS....

knn.. wad the hell is ur prob?? u think mgr now on leave.. u big boss liao ah... *pui*

i was at control doing things loh... u think wad?? still go ard and ask pple why i tok to them for... wtf loh... still tell mi not to spend unnescessary time in control... -.-"" dots u lah...

kns... haf i once not able to finish my area of work by the end of the day?? no... i take pride in work ok... i will always finish my work before i leave the office...

if u are not happy wif mi.. fine loh.. i can quit le.. i was so mad juz now tat i juz throw my temper in Control centre.. my AO and OOs are ard... like i care..

bloody hell....

mood wasn't of my best already loh.. coz raymond "ke qang" act smart.. sent a handwritten memo to a crew n ask her to alter the mc.. wad the loh.. shld b admin side sent letter where got his prob...

basket... wan to make my life difficult... R#@!$#...

No comments: