Thursday, December 15, 2005

random thots

juz some random tots.....

i m overwork... n underpaid...

there are juz some pple i dun like juz by 1st sight...

my tummy feels uncomfortable...

the office fone line wun stop ringing...

juz played neopet's cheat...

i missed my dear dear...

i still haven buy hairclip to bun my hair for tatiana's wedding...

pay haven come yet...

was amused by my AO today...

need to redo the whole damn report juz becoz of a doubt my mgr have...

ate chinese food today...

din spent my afternoon slacking in control ops...

was very productive today...

was praised for speaking good english...

hmmm.. i miss my dear...

applied for half day leave....

oya.. need to top up my fare card lata... $$ fly....

wonder if dear got take his medicine on time...

cant imagine if i m getting marry one day...

or being a mother...

or a grandmother....

hmmm...

oh well.. juz some random tots...

my last tot before i leave my office....

dear dear... i love u... lots!!!

No comments: