Monday, July 21, 2008

Its 5.44am... I cant slp...

been forcing myself to do some maths qns so that I will soon feel tired.. but.. guess wad.. after solving coming to 105 maths equations.. I am still pretty much damn awake... haiz.. how?? *bang head*

Its not that I dun wan to slp... Its juz that I cant slp... there's alot of things racing in my mind...

maybe I shld juz take out my brain for a couple of hours so that I can slp in peace... coz.. hugging my tigger no longer makes me feel at ease like it used to be... haiz...

dun seems to be able to smell that familiar scent in my room anymore... haiz...

*sobz*

fine.. I am getting emo again.. but hey.. that time of the month... juz let me be k...

the problem now is shld I try to go and slp or continue doing maths... zzzz....

No comments: