Friday, July 18, 2008

i've disappeared for a good whole week pluz...

been rather rather sick... bad cough that comes with a sore throat... bad flu with lotsa stuff coming out of my nose.. and a very very high fever that comes and goes... recorded at 40.3 degrees celsius...

so.. i paid a visit to TTSH A&E in the wee hours of wed morning accompanied by jer... it was a situtation where the sick took the sick to see the doctor... =)

still sick now.. but much better... much much better...

during the whole of last week... i still went out to give tuition... yup.. trying hard to spread the germs... so basically i was coughing my lungs out while keeping my class quiet...

also...

sth sucky happened last sat... i guess last sat.. in a condition of me being very sick, worried and stress... i broke down after the sms thingy that happened... i dun wan to go into detail of that stupid incident.. all i can say are... i dun need to be judge by any arsehole pple in my life... even my long-time frenz... get ur facts right before you open up ur foul mouth to slander me... btw.. i m still keeping the sms that jack-arse sent me... well... for future use if such foolish thing happened to me again... anyway... say i m petty or watever... YOU are NO longer my FRIEND... period!!

and haiz.. worried on my grandma's health... age are realli catching up with her...

on the brighter side.. i m giving private tuition on top of my tuition classes... 1 kid so far but i think will become 2 by end of the month... =)

bought some new tops.. i m very much into boyfren tee now... own 5 now... more to come!

watched 10 promises to my dog on wed.. i cried!! the show so sad... when socks was dying.. my tears juz flow like a broken tap... if anyone wants to find an excuse to cry.. watch this show!

thinking of cooking shepherd's pie tml.. haha.. but i dun realli rem the receipe... got to go think think...

ok.. thats it.. thats all for update... going to end of with the photos re-sized by bren... *cough* tataz..

No comments: