Sunday, July 20, 2008

sat seemed to be a 倒霉day for me... ever since last sat...

yes.. today i was angry and upset again.. yes.. i was oso being disappointed again... seemed to be happening every sat... oh pls.. next sat i dun wan the same thing to happen...

took a nap in the afternoon to brush off the unhappy stuff... but after waking up... i still felt very bitter over wad had happened...

i juz have to find sth to vent my fustration and angry... after trying to immerse myself in dvds and games for hours... i decided to clean up one section of my room which i kept telling myself to pack up since last year...

yup.. its filthy and dusty... after spending one hr in cleaning... that part of my room is sparking cleaning.. or at least its not dirty at anymore..

my feeling too... it feels "cleaned up" too.. dun feel so angry and bitter over wad happened in the morning anymore..

心情好多了。

No comments: