Thursday, August 18, 2005

clear day

almosted killed myself todae... n... i cleared all my work todae!!! yay!!


c my table... machaim after war world 2... messy...

took leave tml... can slp in late... finally... otherwise i will die of fatigue....

a fren msged mi todae... asked mi... "esther... u realli wan to work urself to death ah..." well... actually... like i always said.. i juz wan to keep my mind occupied... in any case... i need $$ oso wad... lotsa of things need $$ ok... n i realised tat i spend more on transport than on my alcohol... haiz... one thing bad abt being not a student is no more consession...

*sidetrack abit: WEILIAN won!! haha... juz like wad i predicted... alright man!!! haha... ok lah... junyang is a good singer... no deny abt tat... i m sure he will make it big someday soon too...

got an invitation to this Very Xotic party @ Zouk on 26th aug... anyone one wans to go wif mi?

No comments: