Wednesday, August 17, 2005

rehersals

i m so tired....

was warned by my mento... to watch my back on this guy colleague... i was like... o.O? huh?... then went i saw her facial reaction... i kind of understand le...

back to sch todae.. for tt stupid rehersal... and i had to act as sharu's grandmother...-_-'''....

realised tat even though i had passed puberty... i m still growing... rapidly... side-ways... <- ->... but... the more amazing thing is tat... my weight is still the same... weird uh... my weighing machine is not spoilt... *tested on my cousins le*

bone called to ji siao mi again... zzz...

hmm... oya... juz to make myself clear... for mi rite now... i weekdays work in S.I.A... weekends in Adam Khoo's... ok...

yup... m working everyday... i m trying to keep myself as busy as possible... so tat i wun think of well... someone...

got to slp... nite pple...

No comments: