Saturday, August 06, 2005

Goals in 10 years time

hmmm... was supposed to write this last nite... but too tired...

ok.. eh.. was telling eileen tat i will write dwn wad i wan to own/obtain in mayb 10 years dwn the road...

1. find a permanent job... basic pay $5000 per mth... (i will work towards that amt...)

2. buy a apartment... note... is BUY... not rent...

3. buy a car... hopefully a lamborghini... else a 1.6l car is good enuff...
Murcielago_Roadster
OR

Gallardo

4. muz get my degree n master... but as for wad course... i m still not sure... shld i continue frm my dip.. or get into business... hmm... muz think think 1st...

5. i wan to own a pure breed golden retriever...

6. i die die wan to go to Barcerlona... do not stop mi...

7. as for another partner to share my life... nah... i dun think i need one to mess my life... i m fine by myself... n i will b fine by myself...

hmm... well.. rite now... tats abt it lah... hmm... tok so much... i still haf to find a job tat pays well in order to afford all the things i wan... studies wise... i can get a loan frm my aunt i guess...

well... lets c if in 10 years time... i had obtained my goals yet anot... who noes... mayb not even 10 years... i met an car accident n die liao... haha...

No comments: