Saturday, August 06, 2005

weekends sux

sian... realli detest weekends... got this sudden feeling of loneliness... haiz... how many more weekends can i survive like tat.... i still go out at weekends... but... hmm... argh.. its juz different ba...

sometimes i juz cant believe myself... how can i still think of someone who is totally not worth of mi wasting my time at all... but i cant switch off that part of my brain to stop tat particular function... haiz... why cant the big man upstairs design us in a way tat we have switches?? haiz... haiz... haiz...

*slap my face left... slap my face rite...* WAKE UP!!!!!!!

ok... working tml... so long never work on a weekend le... wonder how much is my assignment... i never asked... oh well.. anything lah... i juz need a place to spend my day n a place where money comes in instead of going out..

finally bought a pants todae... at metro... f**king expensive... even after the 20% discount... but... not i pay... so... bleah...

got an urge to pai pool or bowling... anyone interested???

btw... daoren... i m still waiting for tat prawning to happen...

No comments: