Friday, October 21, 2005

BUSY DAY

busy busy busy...

the moment i opened my office door today... all the work juz came at one shot... oh boy... was so busy until i forget to msg dear when i reach office.. n he was kinda sad when he msg mi.. sry~~

hmm.. let see wad i had done this morning..
= issued e-tickets for crews...
= printed my image n close sale report...
= keyed in all my MCs...
= helped an IFS to solve some technical probs..
= revert all the cases my boss emailed to mi..
= drop letters in crew mail box...

busy busy busy...

dear injured himself yest.. haiz.. still wan to go out... hmm... went to meet alvin (to play wif his doggy.. jack russel... yo-yo...).. his dog super hyper active sia.. n very wet... y? kept on licking pple... lagi worst... went to lick dear dear's face... =(... how can anyhow lick him??? kissed him some more.. *hump* jealous liao.. =p.. haha...

ahhh... i m so tired... oya.. saw my most hated IFS R.F... argh... n my boss is going to be in for the rest of the day... omg... he was supposed to go to STC for meeting de loh... y cancel??? haiz...

anyway... lunch time~!~!~ ciao...

No comments: