Thursday, October 27, 2005

Our 1st Month Anniversary

dear dear was late again last nite again... *hump*

went to p.s and did my manicure while waiting for him... haha... ate at cafe cartel.... jere tried to be funny... when it was our turn after queing up... he suddenly say he wan to eat kfc... haha...

watched the Great Raid.. cool show.. realli nice... the way the show illustrated how the POWs lived, how they were being tortured by the japanese secret millitry police, all the murders, the raid to save the 511 POWs... all was so clear n precise... suddenly i cursed.. coz if this show came out be4 my 'O's... i could have pass my history le... -.-"... oh well.. abit late to curse oso... haha...

anyway... dear... thank u for being there for mi all these times... (ok... not all the time... most of the times... =p.. hee....) Love u lots ya... =D

" I just can't imagine life without YOU.
Who will share a nice cup of tea with me after a lousy day at work?
Who will snuggle up to me if the rental DVD suddenly gets scary?
Who will bravely trim my nostril hair without going EEEEEEEK?! "

hahaha...

No comments: