Friday, October 28, 2005

hair?

weather was so cold today... my bones were practically knocking against each other frm the time i crawl out of my bed until now... brrrrrggg.......

was called up for work tml... hmm... @DPS international sch...

was stoning in office juz now... i juz dun wan to move at all.. my brains are not even functioning i think..

hmm... come to think abt... jo tai's hair used to b the shortest.. n today... among the rest of us... she had the longest hair... n my hair??

hmm.. i realised that its getting longer too.. was looking into my reflection at the glass door.. my hair looked so disray... argh... if i dun tie my hair... i looked frizzy.. n if i tie my hair... i looked too flat.. i wan to cut hair.. but cut wad style?? go back to my ultra short punkish hair style... hmm... nah... i think now i will "bu ser de" to part with my almost 5 mths old hair... =x...

hmm.. think i m not cutting le.. coz i like the way my bf plays wif my hair... =p.... wad way?? duno.. i juz like it... it kinda feels good..

No comments: