Thursday, October 20, 2005

cock mail....

haha... juz now so funny... anita say got another filght steward trying to steal some glances of mi.. lol... muz b my shirt too short today.. (am wearing my mango skirt n coats knee length flare skirt...all white...) =p... mazlan n yusoff kept saying i looke damn sexy today... lol... so eye catching... yay..^.^v...

coz yest kanna scolded for wearing jeans.. today... i m in formal ok... =p

anyway.. dear tok to uncle last nite.. haha.. so dot dotz.. the whole conversation juz make mi luff until pengz... coz the 1st thing he told mi uncle was... "i'm her bf.." n he continued toking to mi uncle still.. i was like... =0... haha... he was the 1st guy whom is so direct... the previous ones juz smile n walk away... haha... well... i can be prepared to b bombarded by my aunts this weekend... hoho.. which i cant b bother oso... though it will be rather irrating...

oya.. hmm.. was kanna bullied again.. tot morning i was v happy coz when i opened my mail.. i din received any mail frm my mgr... but... got this cock guy , PY, replied to the email tat i sent yest...

ok... very briefly this is the whole prob.... between sin's n india's airport there were some miscommunication... the system was not update as it shld b... thus i had to email this PY as requested my my supp yest..

i muz say i was very polite in my email... n basically... i directly copy n paste watever my supp wans mi to ask PY... 3 hrs lata... he din not reply my mail... therefore... i send one more mail to him... n this morning.. his reply was super cock n aggressive....

Below is his reply... ( i shall not show the whole mail.. confidental... juz wan to show u guys the way he phase his mail... how rude he was...)


Hi,

Pls refer to your first email on 17OCT to request issue of ticket with the ........... ......... .


Obviously, I am the one who create the ......... with the ...... ................ .........inorder to get confirmation from the carrier. And of course I would not just issue the ........... ........... blindly without changes the name as advised by you.

And also do you have a .... ............... ............. at your office. I am sure by now you able to retrieve the ........... ............. .......... if you got a set at your office. Nowaday if you happen to dine at foodcourt or hawker centre, you have to do your self service order as they also cut down cost by hiring helpers. So pls do likewise unless if you do not know how to retrieve the ........... .......... , I will be glad to teach you how to do it.

Thanks for taking your time.


WTF rite... how mean can he be?? machaim i m stewpid duno how to do things... all i need was an offical reply... wad have i done wrong sia... i was juz following a direct order to ask him for a verification... n this is wad i get... realli dun understand where had all the courtesy between colleagues gone to... grrr.... fowarded the mail to my supp n cc to my acting mgr... *bleah*

all my colleagues noes abt this email... (coz my supp mass send... n he said that he will bring this matter up... *of coz he have too.. i kanna scolded for nth!!!*) and all of them sae they will call n gan him for mi...

now i realli got to reconsider if i wan to extend my contact le.. coz if i extend.. i still have to work wif this guy for a long long time... grr...

come to think abt... was discussing abt this extention thingy wif dear last nite.. he dun think i shld continue coz of the traveling distance.. frm bishan to changi is quite far... haha... he calculated all the expense for mi yest.. n said i wun save any money one... but of coz.. he will leave mi to make the final decision... haiz... shld i continue or not?? hmmm....

No comments: