Monday, July 18, 2005

Changes?

was in my uncle's car coming back frm a family cum m ah mah b-dae dinner... i had summarised tat how i had changed/grow since sec sch days... they r as follows...

  1. i had abandoned my spects for contact lens permenently... i think...
  2. i had embace my long time enermy - skirt - as my best fren now...
  3. i had slowly... throw my sport shoes, sneakers n flat shoes.. n had heels as replacement...
  4. i had allowed paint (make-up) to b covered on my face...
  5. i had oso allow my buckets of paints (make-up set) to grow... rapidly...
  6. i had pierced my ears... n able to take them out as n when i like...
  7. i had lost a reasonable amount of weight... frm sec sch times - 62kg- till now - 55kg-...
  8. i had moved out of my hse... living on my own...
  9. i had started to drink alcohol like water...
  10. i had simmered dwn quite abit.. (my temper)

hmm... did i missed out anything?? if i did... tell mi...

so to conclude... m i a changed person?? mayb... i duno... if i had changed in any way... i hoped i din... coz i would haf been a more strong-headed person to deal wif wadever negative things tat had came or coming my way....

No comments: