Sunday, July 24, 2005

tired? scared? torned? missing?

been feeling dwn again... haiz... was reading my old blog site... every entry i wote... brings back so many memories... i guess those times were the best times of my life... my best half a year...

n the next half a year... was my worst ba... everything frm so rite become so wrong...

some entries juz brought back tears to my eyes... wondering... how could someone changed so much....

i feel not myself...

my heart's juz not wif mi... missing... sometimes... i cannot feel myself breathing...

i kind of hate botak man now... NS man... but of coz... got no choice.. coz most of them are in NS now... i duno... NS realli can change a person so much... but good or bad changes... i cannot differ...

hmm....might b intending to take up a business bacholar degree in SIM... good? well...actually i juz wan to keep myself busy ba... so tat i wun think of... ....

wan go out... wan to b in company of pple... especially weekends... so tat i can b entertain n wun think so much... but... most of them... either still studying... else working... NS... or attached... need to accompany their bf... *sob*

lonely... ever so lonely~~

haiz...mayb i m used to being submissive ba... i mean for now...

haiz... felt tat i had actually been v mean to my ah mah... duno y... i juz dun feel like toking to her anymore... i juz wan to avoid her.... even at hm... sometimes when she juz asked mi something... i will feel irriated... n ignore her... i feel bad abt tat... i din wan to do tat too... but i juz did... mayb i m scared ba... scared of wad... i oso duno how to sae... scared tat one day... she will leave mi... she will abandon mi like wad tat person did... ya... mayb tat is wad i m scared of ba...

No comments: