Friday, July 29, 2005

never learn my lesson

was reading germaine's blog... she was on a topic of getting in n out of a relationship... like to quote sth....

“it's like skating on a pond in winter. the ground looks firmly frozen and very stable. but 3 months later comes spring, and the ice will melt. and if you don't take care to remove your skates and learn to swim, you're going to drown very badly.”

i have to agree... but tats sth i will never learn... haiz...

been feeding myself with junks... eating peanut butter directly frm the bottle... think i'm gonna get fat... but who cares... its nt like i haf to maintain my figure for anyone now...

been rather distance frm my family.. n i meant everyone... including my grandma n my cousins... haiz... juz duno y... juz dun feel like talking to them... n i would easily flared up...

haven been myself lately too... really wan to start hating tat someone... but why is it so hard to do so? *bang wall*

No comments: