Monday, July 18, 2005

rain... still rain...

16th July 2005... it was still raining in the morning... laid dwn on my bed quite late last nite... or rather... this morning... took a short nap.. n opened my eyes at 6 pluz... juz cant slp... was on the fone wif ade n eileen late... had breakfast wif eileen... juz wasn't in the mood for swimming...

well... harry potter's out today... bought the book... shall do my best to indulge myself in the book for the next one week... instead of sorrow n alcohol... ok.. mayb not one week.. but at least one day... i shld b able to finish the book in a day...

tats bad uh... i'm a speed reader... i m a god damn speed reader... i cant slow dwn... or mayb i shld slow dwn... to waste more of my time... haiz.... din go for tat modeling class... din go anywhere... i think other than drinking... dazing... i haf no other interest le..

somehow... i still can feel the touch... its vague.. yet familar... i noe tat the chapter had close... but somehow or rather.. well....

**p.s: tried to publish yest... but my aunt's com is juz such a let dwn...

No comments: